Make sure to Register Your Paddle before submitting a warranty claim.
At CRBN, we offer the highest quality pickleball paddles backed by top notch customer service.
For more information regarding our Warranty and Return Policy please see below.
Return Policy / 30-day Trial Period:
All paddles have a 'No question asked' 30-day money back guarantee (where we'll even pay for the return shipping if from the US).
All paddles have a 1 YEAR WARRANTY against manufacturer defects and workmanship of the paddle valid starting the date of receipt.
- Registration is required to be eligible for the warranty policy.
- If purchased from a third party, paddles should be registered within the first 14-days of purchase. If purchased from our website, you will be automatically registered.
- Warranty is non-transferable and only valid to the original purchaser.
- Proof of purchase is required (bank & credit card statements can be used).
- CRBN may exercise the right to judge and determine whether a paddle is covered by our warranty and whether to replace it.
What is not covered by the warranty?
Please note: If any of the below occurs, please still contact us and we will see what we can do to take care of you.
- Normal wear and tear, abuse and negligence.
- Any modifications made to the paddle after purchasing.
- Fading of graphics.
- Excessive damage to edge guard.
- Hitting other objects (other than the pickleball) such as the ground or other paddles (this can weaken the paddle or loosen the trim).
- Not being the original purchaser
- Buying from a non-authorized CRBN dealer (Facebook groups, Craigslist, etc.)
We consider anyone who has purchased a paddle from us a part of the team, so please if you have any questions or issues regarding your paddle, warranty or return policy, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist.
*Note: Exchanges can only be made for paddles of equal or lesser value.