- Black Frames
- Photochromic Lens (Clear to Dark)
- Contrast-Enhancing Amber Lens
- Protective Case
- Nosepiece (Edgeless Option)
- Nosepiece (Full-Frame Option)
- Prescription Lens Insert
- Cleaning Cloth
Photochromic FortifEYE™ Lens Technology
Primary lens dynamically transforms from clear to dark based on sunlight. Perfect for nighttime, indoors, full sun, and everything in between.
Includes two easy-to-swap lenses. The 1st automatically adjusts to all light conditions. The 2nd is an Amber lens designed to improve contrast in low light conditions.
Quickly transform your glasses from full frame to open frame. The choice is yours.
Rubber nose and arms adjust to accommodate noses and heads of all sizes. Ensures a snug fit even when sweating in the most intense of matches.
Step onto the court with confidence and style with the new CRBN Pivot Pickleball Glasses, the ultimate game-changer in sports eyewear. Designed specifically for pickleball enthusiasts but perfect for all outdoor activities, these glasses are not just a fashion statement, they're a performance powerhouse.
- FortifEYE™ Lenses: With our innovative lens technology, you'll experience unparalleled protection and visual clarity with true color perception – crucial for tracking the ball and outmaneuvering your opponents.
- Dual Lens Advantage: With your purchase you receive not one, but two advanced lenses.
- The photochromic lens dynamically adjusts from clear to dark based on sunlight, perfect for adapting to indoor, nighttime, and daytime play. Visible light transmission (VLT) range is 15-83% and darkens to UV400 based on the amount of UV light exposure.
- The contrast-enhancing amber lens is designed to improve visibility and depth perception in low light or challenging weather.
- Also included is an optional prescription lens insert that can easily be installed behind the lenses for those that need it.
- Modular Design: Easily interchange lenses and switch between a full-frame and edgeless design. This flexibility allows you to quickly adapt to different playing environments and personal preferences. Whether you need the full-frame for maximum protection and stability or prefer the edgeless design for an unobstructed peripheral view, these glasses have you covered.
- Durable Design: Crafted with TR90 frames, these glasses boast a robust yet flexible build. Frames and lenses are lightweight and resistant to scratches, ensuring longevity and perfect visual clarity. CE certified under EN ISO 12312-1:2013/A1:2015 standards for eye and face protection.
- Comfort: Built with adjustable rubber nose and arms to ensure a comfortable but snug fit on faces and heads of all sizes – even when sweating or in extreme conditions.
Care & Maintenance: Durable carrying case provided with specific slots to hold and protect your lenses. Microfiber cleaning cloth included to keep your lenses spotless.
Best protective eyewear for pickleball ever! They fit great, look great, and I love the transition lenses. The glasses are worth every penny- protect your eyes when you're playing pickleball!!
Great pickleball Glasses
I absolutely loved them. Best part, we don’t need to change lenses for day and night. It’s gamechanger!!
My new favorite glasses
Such an important piece whenever I play pickleball. I always wear one but when CRBN launched their very own glasses, I figured, I must have one since I'm a big supporter of the brand. Overall, design is nice. It gives me a nice view of the ball and court without being distracted with the lens edge that I see in my old glasses. Just lovin' it so far.
Love these glasses
I had purchased a different pair that I didn’t like because my eyelashes were too long and would mark the lenses, plus they just didn’t feel all that comfortable. I purchased these CRBN Pickleball glasses, and I love them. They are so comfortable, and I love the added bottom frame so they look more like sunglasses. I wear the amber color indoors because it helps with the overhead light glare. When I wore them at my weekly league, a few others said they loved them and were going to get a pair.